Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

ECCouncil Updated 512-50 Exam Questions and Answers by daria

Page: 9 / 14

ECCouncil 512-50 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: EC-Council Information Security Manager (EISM)
Exam Code: 512-50 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: EISM
Questions: 404 Q&A's Shared By: daria
Question 36

You work as a project manager for TYU project. You are planning for risk mitigation. You need to quickly identify high-level risks that will need a more in-depth analysis. Which of the following activities will help you in this?

Options:

A.

Qualitative analysis

B.

Quantitative analysis

C.

Risk mitigation

D.

Estimate activity duration

Discussion
Question 37

Who in the organization determines access to information?

Options:

A.

Legal department

B.

Compliance officer

C.

Data Owner

D.

Information security officer

Discussion
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agreeā€¦.Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Question 38

When dealing with a risk management process, asset classification is important because it will impact the overall:

Options:

A.

Threat identification

B.

Risk monitoring

C.

Risk treatment

D.

Risk tolerance

Discussion
Question 39

The establishment of a formal risk management framework and system authorization program is essential. The LAST step of the system authorization process is:

Options:

A.

Contacting the Internet Service Provider for an IP scope

B.

Getting authority to operate the system from executive management

C.

Changing the default passwords

D.

Conducting a final scan of the live system and mitigating all high and medium level vulnerabilities

Discussion
Page: 9 / 14

512-50
PDF

$40  $99.99

512-50 Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

512-50 PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99