Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Databricks Updated Databricks-Certified-Professional-Data-Engineer Exam Questions and Answers by myra

Page: 4 / 8

Databricks Databricks-Certified-Professional-Data-Engineer Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Databricks Certified Data Engineer Professional Exam
Exam Code: Databricks-Certified-Professional-Data-Engineer Dumps
Vendor: Databricks Certification: Databricks Certification
Questions: 120 Q&A's Shared By: myra
Question 16

A junior data engineer is working to implement logic for a Lakehouse table named silver_device_recordings. The source data contains 100 unique fields in a highly nested JSON structure.

The silver_device_recordings table will be used downstream to power several production monitoring dashboards and a production model. At present, 45 of the 100 fields are being used in at least one of these applications.

The data engineer is trying to determine the best approach for dealing with schema declaration given the highly-nested structure of the data and the numerous fields.

Which of the following accurately presents information about Delta Lake and Databricks that may impact their decision-making process?

Options:

A.

The Tungsten encoding used by Databricks is optimized for storing string data; newly-added native support for querying JSON strings means that string types are always most efficient.

B.

Because Delta Lake uses Parquet for data storage, data types can be easily evolved by just modifying file footer information in place.

C.

Human labor in writing code is the largest cost associated with data engineering workloads; as such, automating table declaration logic should be a priority in all migration workloads.

D.

Because Databricks will infer schema using types that allow all observed data to be processed, setting types manually provides greater assurance of data quality enforcement.

E.

Schema inference and evolution on .Databricks ensure that inferred types will always accurately match the data types used by downstream systems.

Discussion
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Question 17

Although the Databricks Utilities Secrets module provides tools to store sensitive credentials and avoid accidentally displaying them in plain text users should still be careful with which credentials are stored here and which users have access to using these secrets.

Which statement describes a limitation of Databricks Secrets?

Options:

A.

Because the SHA256 hash is used to obfuscate stored secrets, reversing this hash will display the value in plain text.

B.

Account administrators can see all secrets in plain text by logging on to the Databricks Accounts console.

C.

Secrets are stored in an administrators-only table within the Hive Metastore; database administrators have permission to query this table by default.

D.

Iterating through a stored secret and printing each character will display secret contents in plain text.

E.

The Databricks REST API can be used to list secrets in plain text if the personal access token has proper credentials.

Discussion
Question 18

A DLT pipeline includes the following streaming tables:

Raw_lot ingest raw device measurement data from a heart rate tracking device.

Bgm_stats incrementally computes user statistics based on BPM measurements from raw_lot.

How can the data engineer configure this pipeline to be able to retain manually deleted or updated records in the raw_iot table while recomputing the downstream table when a pipeline update is run?

Options:

A.

Set the skipChangeCommits flag to true on bpm_stats

B.

Set the SkipChangeCommits flag to true raw_lot

C.

Set the pipelines, reset, allowed property to false on bpm_stats

D.

Set the pipelines, reset, allowed property to false on raw_iot

Discussion
Question 19

The data architect has mandated that all tables in the Lakehouse should be configured as external Delta Lake tables.

Which approach will ensure that this requirement is met?

Options:

A.

Whenever a database is being created, make sure that the location keyword is used

B.

When configuring an external data warehouse for all table storage. leverage Databricks for all ELT.

C.

Whenever a table is being created, make sure that the location keyword is used.

D.

When tables are created, make sure that the external keyword is used in the create table statement.

E.

When the workspace is being configured, make sure that external cloud object storage has been mounted.

Discussion
Page: 4 / 8

Databricks-Certified-Professional-Data-Engineer
PDF

$35  $99.99

Databricks-Certified-Professional-Data-Engineer Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

Databricks-Certified-Professional-Data-Engineer PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99