Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated FC0-U61 Exam Questions and Answers by cassie

Page: 8 / 21

CompTIA FC0-U61 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA IT Fundamentals+ Certification Exam
Exam Code: FC0-U61 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: IT Fundamentals
Questions: 288 Q&A's Shared By: cassie
Question 32

A startup company has created a logo. The company wants to ensure no other entity can use the logo for any purpose. Which of the following should the company use to BEST protect the logo? (Select TWO).

Options:

A.

Patent

B.

Copyright

C.

NDA

D.

Trademark

E.

EULA

Discussion
Question 33

A systems administrator wants to return results for a time range within a database. Which of the following

commands should the administrator use?

Options:

A.

SELECT

B.

INSERT

C.

DELETE

D.

UPDATE

Discussion
Question 34

Which of the following types of memory can retain its content after a system reboot?

Options:

A.

DDR

B.

DIMM

C.

RAM

D.

ROM

Discussion
Question 35

The sales department needs to keep a customer list that contains names, contact information, and sales

records. This list will need to be edited by multiple people at the same time. Which of the following applications should be used to create this list?

Options:

A.

Database software

B.

Word processing software

C.

Conferencing software

D.

Presentation software

Discussion
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agree….Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Miley
Hey, I tried Cramkey Dumps for my IT certification exam. They are really awesome and helped me pass my exam with wonderful score.
Megan (not set)
That’s great!!! I’ll definitely give it a try. Thanks!!!
Reeva
Wow what a success I achieved today. Thank you so much Cramkey for amazing Dumps. All students must try it.
Amari (not set)
Wow, that's impressive. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Page: 8 / 21
Title
Questions
Posted

FC0-U61
PDF

$35  $99.99

FC0-U61 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

FC0-U61 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99