Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated FC0-U61 Exam Questions and Answers by may

Page: 6 / 21

CompTIA FC0-U61 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA IT Fundamentals+ Certification Exam
Exam Code: FC0-U61 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: IT Fundamentals
Questions: 288 Q&A's Shared By: may
Question 24

A technician is upgrading a company's Wi-Fi from 802.11a to support a range of 115ft (35m) indoors and a speed of 700Mbps. Which of the following should the technician select for the upgrade?

Options:

A.

802.11ac

B.

802.11b

C.

802.11g

D.

802.11n

Discussion
Wyatt
Passed my exam… Thank you so much for your excellent Exam Dumps.
Arjun (not set)
That sounds really useful. I'll definitely check it out.
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Question 25

Which of the following allows wireless devices to communicate to a wired network?

Options:

A.

Modem

B.

Switch

C.

Firewall

D.

Access point

Discussion
Question 26

Which of the following scripting languages is most likely to be used in a Linux command-line environment?

Options:

A.

JavaScript

B.

PowerShell

C.

C++

D.

Bash

Discussion
Question 27

Which of the following intellectual property concepts BEST represents a legally protected slogan of a

business?

Options:

A.

Contract

B.

Patent

C.

Copyright

D.

Trademark

Discussion
Page: 6 / 21