Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated FC0-U61 Exam Questions and Answers by cian

Page: 2 / 21

CompTIA FC0-U61 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA IT Fundamentals+ Certification Exam
Exam Code: FC0-U61 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: IT Fundamentals
Questions: 288 Q&A's Shared By: cian
Question 8

All users have access to an application at a company. The data from the application is stored on a centralized device located on the network. Which of the following devices would MOST likely be used to store the data?

Options:

A.

Server

B.

Tape library

C.

External HDD

D.

Workstation

Discussion
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Reeva
Wow what a success I achieved today. Thank you so much Cramkey for amazing Dumps. All students must try it.
Amari (not set)
Wow, that's impressive. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Question 9

Which of the following storage types is MOST vulnerable to magnetic damage?

Options:

A.

Flash

B.

SSD

C.

Optical

D.

HDD

Discussion
Question 10

A developer is writing a program to process a long list of employees and apply a cost-of-living increase of 3.2% to all employees making less than $15 per hour. Which of the following pseudocode snippets provides the best solution?

Options:

A.

If employeesalary is greater than $15 per hour employeesalary = employeesalary * 1.032

B.

For all employees in the list making less than $15 per hour employeesalary = employeesalary * 1.032

C.

If employeesalary is less than $15 per hour employeesalary = employeesalary * 3.2

D.

For all employees in the list making greater than $15 per hour employeesalary = employeesalary * 3.2

Discussion
Question 11

Which of the following is a value that uniquely identifies a database record?

Options:

A.

Foreign key

B.

Public key

C.

Primary key

D.

Private key

Discussion
Page: 2 / 21
Title