Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 300-815 Exam Questions and Answers by inayah

Page: 2 / 4

Cisco 300-815 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing Cisco Advanced Call Control and Mobility Services (CLACCM)
Exam Code: 300-815 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Collaboration
Questions: 119 Q&A's Shared By: inayah
Question 8

A company has an SRST gateway running an IOS XE image. The company plans to enable the IPv6 addressing companywide. To enable the IPv6 in a unified SRST gateway to support SIP phones, what are two supported supplementary features for an IPv6 fallback scenario? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

three-way conference

B.

secure SIP lines

C.

T.38 fax relay

D.

transcoding

E.

SIP trunk

Discussion
Question 9

What is the relationship between partition, time schedule, and time period in Time-of-Day routing in Cisco Unified Communications Manager?

Options:

A.

A partition can have multiple time schedules assigned. A time schedule contains one or more time periods.

B.

A partition can have one time schedule assigned. A time schedule contains one or more time periods.

C.

A partition can have multiple time schedules assigned. A time schedule contains only one time period.

D.

A partition can have one time schedule assigned. A time schedule contains only one time period.

Discussion
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Question 10

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 10

Which change to the translation rule is needed to strip only the leading 9 from the digit string 9123548?

Options:

A.

rule 1 /^9\(.*\)/A1/

B.

rulel /.*\(3548S\)/^1/

C.

rulel /^9\(\d*\)/^1/

D.

rule 1/^9123548/^1/

Discussion
Question 11

CollabCorp is a global company with two clusters, emea.collab corp and apac.collab.corp. URI dialing is implemented and working in each cluster. The company configured routing between clusters to make inter-cluster calls via URI. but this is not working as expected. Which two configuration elements should be checked to resolve this issue? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

directory URI partition

B.

SIP route pattern

C.

intercluster trunk

D.

calling search space and partition

E.

SIP trunk

Discussion