Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 300-815 Exam Questions and Answers by kathleen

Page: 3 / 4

Cisco 300-815 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing Cisco Advanced Call Control and Mobility Services (CLACCM)
Exam Code: 300-815 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Collaboration
Questions: 119 Q&A's Shared By: kathleen
Question 12

An engineer must configure a Cisco UCM hunt list so that calls to users in a line group are routed to the first idle user and then the next. Which distribution algorithm must be configured to accomplish this task?

Options:

A.

top down

B.

circular

C.

broadcast

D.

longest idle time

Discussion
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Question 13

A customer has multisite deployments with a globalized dial plan. The customer wants to route PSTN calls via the gateway assigned to each site. Which two actions will fulfill the requirement? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Create one route group for each site and one global route list for PSTN calls that point to the local route group.

B.

Create a route group which has all the gateways and associate it to the device pool of every site.

C.

Create one global route list for PSTN calls that points to one global PSTN route group.

D.

Create a hunt group and assign it to each side route pattern

E.

Assign one route group as a local route group in the device pool of the corresponding site.

Discussion
Question 14

An administrator is implementing a new dial-plan on Cisco Unified Border Element. The administrator must ensure that incoming dial-peers are matched based on the IP address from where the incoming request originates. Which dial-peer configuration should be applied to accomplish this requirement?

Options:

A.

dial-peer voice 1 voip

incoming url via

B.

dial-peer voice 1 voip

incoming url request

C.

dial-peer voice 1 voip

incoming called-number

D.

dial-peer voice 1 voip

incoming url to

Discussion
Question 15

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 15

An engineer is troubleshooting an issue where inbound calls to Cisco UCM with early media fail to establish. While investigating the issue, the engineer finds that Cisco UCM is set to require a PRACK. but the Cisco Unified Border Element is not sending it. Which command is causing this issue?

Options:

A.

voice-class sip rel1xx disable

B.

voice-class sip early-media update block

C.

voice-class midcall-signaling block

D.

voice-class sip conn-reuse

Discussion
Page: 3 / 4

300-815