Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

BICSI Updated RCDDv14.1 Exam Questions and Answers by casey

Page: 6 / 11

BICSI RCDDv14.1 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: BICSI Registered Communications Distribution Designer - RCDDv14.1
Exam Code: RCDDv14.1 Dumps
Vendor: BICSI Certification: RCDD
Questions: 320 Q&A's Shared By: casey
Question 24

The number of emerging risks increases in a component project and the program manager tails behind in reviewing) and approving the plans. This Impacts the component project manager's ability to effectively address the risks.

In this situation, what should the program manager change about the risk management plan?

Options:

A.

Allow the component project manager to delegate risk management responsibilities

B.

Assign the resolution of project-level risks to the component project manager

C.

Include risk escalation policies and procedures in the risk response plan

D.

Increase flexibility with risks that require a risk response

Discussion
Question 25

When considering pathway types, the ICT distribution designer should consider the applicable MICE factors as defined in TIA 568 for structured cabling systems and components MICE 3 relates to

Options:

A.

commercial environment

B.

heavy industrial environment

C.

medical environment

D.

light industrial environment

Discussion
Question 26

Which of the following is the CORRECT calculation to determine equipment heat load resulting from its power (W) consumption?

Options:

A.

W x 1.414

B.

W x 1.732

C.

W x 2.235

D.

W x 3.412

Discussion
Question 27

A program manager has been assigned to a program that has received approval of the program charter and for which a stakeholder register has been prepared. During stakeholder engagement planning the program manager should consider which of the following stakeholder aspects?

Options:

A.

Attitude about the program external political position and technical expertise

B.

Level of influence and participation and attitude about the program

C.

Expectation of program benefits, level of influence, and organizational culture

D.

Level of support/opposition technical expertise, and organizational culture

Discussion
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Cecilia
Yes, I passed my certification exam using Cramkey Dumps.
Helena (not set)
Great. Yes they are really effective
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Page: 6 / 11

RCDDv14.1
PDF

$35  $99.99

RCDDv14.1 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

RCDDv14.1 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99