Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

BICSI Updated RCDDv14.1 Exam Questions and Answers by cai

Page: 2 / 11

BICSI RCDDv14.1 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: BICSI Registered Communications Distribution Designer - RCDDv14.1
Exam Code: RCDDv14.1 Dumps
Vendor: BICSI Certification: RCDD
Questions: 320 Q&A's Shared By: cai
Question 8

Company A recently signed a contract with a strategic business partner, Company B, to jointly roll out a new technology Company B is excited about the joint marketing opportunity Company A's component Quality Assurance team has expressed concerns to you the program manager, Ural the product is being rolled out prematurely and has identified potential issues with backend support systems. QA, however, assures you that a manual work around is possible, but not ideal Company B requests an enhancement to the new product. In a meeting with Company B, you determine that additional funding will be required and resources allocated and scheduled

What is your MOST appropriate next step?

Options:

A.

Secure funding from another project that was cancelled

B.

Use an integrated change control process

C.

Use the available management reserve

D.

Advise Company B that funding and resources are not available

Discussion
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Question 9

The program manager plans to address a negative cost variance generating a red flag in the program management status report. What should the program manager do?

Options:

A.

Contact the project sponsors to present the details, impacts, and possible corrective actions regarding the negative cost variance

B.

Gather all the details, analyze impacts, determine corrective actions and present the findings to the governance board for direction

C.

Work with program sponsor to compile impact analysis data to obtain additional funding for the program

D.

Ask the program team to compile all details, analyze impacts, determine corrective actions and present to the governance board for direction

Discussion
Question 10

A program completes all component projects and all identified benefits are being delivered However, the program sponsor is concerned that long-term benefits may not meet organizational performance parameters

To ensure the realization of long-term benefits what should the program manager use?

Options:

A.

Benefits register

B.

Benefits sustainment plan

C.

Benefits management plan

D.

Benefits transition plan

Discussion
Question 11

A program delivers incremental benefits but is far from closure. The company completes an acquisition and defines new strategic objectives.

What should the program manager do next?

Options:

A.

Evaluate the impact of the new strategic objectives through a change request

B.

Integrate the new acquisition into the program to include the new strategic objectives

C.

Assess the impact of the new acquisition on the contract management plan

D.

Review the benefits management plan to assess the continued validity of the program

Discussion
Page: 2 / 11

RCDDv14.1
PDF

$35  $99.99

RCDDv14.1 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

RCDDv14.1 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99