Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

BICSI Updated RCDDv14.1 Exam Questions and Answers by ocean

Page: 3 / 11

BICSI RCDDv14.1 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: BICSI Registered Communications Distribution Designer - RCDDv14.1
Exam Code: RCDDv14.1 Dumps
Vendor: BICSI Certification: RCDD
Questions: 320 Q&A's Shared By: ocean
Question 12

A program manager initiates a developmental program. Significant resources and funding are required (or early activities until the program cost and budget estimates are complete

What should the program manager do to understand the financial environment?

Options:

A.

Map costs to the expected benefits realization

B.

Establish intermediate budget based on historical information

C.

Establish program financial framework

D.

Obtain intermediate funding from the executive sponsor

Discussion
Question 13

A program experiences issues during execution. The stakeholders are concerned and the program manager feels pressure to act on these issues.

What tool should be used to trigger a planned response when receiving lower than expected results'?

Key performance indicators

B. Benefits management plan

C. Communications management plan

D. Ishikawa diagram

Options:

Discussion
Question 14

A software development program will launch iterative versions of new software called Alpha over two years Following that, a program will be released to the program team and developers to create new software called Beta While the program manager prepares the program closure plan tor Alpha, the program sponsor expresses concern about its support after program closure.

What should the program manager do as part of Alpha's program closure plan?

Options:

A.

Execute the transition plan and Include Knowledge transfer to transition Alpha support to operations

B.

Keep the Alpha program open until support is no longer required, then execute program closure

C.

Adjust Alpha's exit criteria to ensure its support is included in the Beta program

D.

Document the program closure procedure to ensure that resources are released from Alpha to develop Beta

Discussion
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Cecilia
Yes, I passed my certification exam using Cramkey Dumps.
Helena (not set)
Great. Yes they are really effective
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Question 15

When planning a telecommunication termination area, what is the estimated space needed to terminate 144 strands of optical fiber?

Options:

A.

6350.01 mm2 (250 in2)

B.

7315.21 mm2 (288 in2)

C.

8890.01 mm2 (350 in2)

D.

10972.82 mm2 (432 a)

E.

14376.43 mm2 (566 in2)

Discussion