Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Avaya Updated 33160X Exam Questions and Answers by seb

Page: 4 / 4

Avaya 33160X Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Avaya Workforce Engagement Support Certified Exam
Exam Code: 33160X Dumps
Vendor: Avaya Certification: Avaya Certification
Questions: 69 Q&A's Shared By: seb
Question 16

Which log covers the Central Application Database server installation in Avaya Workforce Engagement?

Options:

A.

\logs\centralContact\Summary

B.

\logs\CommonDB\Summary

C.

\logs\centralApp\Summary

D.

\logs\centralDWH\Summary

Discussion
Question 17

During the upgrade to Avaya Workforce Engagement R20.X the thechnician is exporting the configuration of Data Center Zone to an xml file. What information is included in this XML file?

Options:

A.

Site servers

B.

Security settings

C.

Enterprise Settings

D.

Servers role

Discussion
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Question 18

You are going to the customer site to start your Avaya Workforce Engagement installation. You have the documentation, but when you review yourchecklist, something is missing. Which important thing is missing in your installation checklist?

Options:

A.

IMSA account

B.

Administrator account

C.

MSA and DMSA account

D.

Wsuper user account

Discussion
Question 19

Which three statements about the Framework platform are true? (Choose three)

Options:

A.

Requires a locally installed instance of Microsoft SQL.

B.

It is a predefined set of Server Roles that are deployed together on the same machine.

C.

The platform is HW independent.

D.

The platform is Windows OS independent

E.

It can be installed with another platform on the same hardware.

Discussion
Page: 4 / 4

33160X
PDF

$35  $99.99

33160X Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

33160X PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99