Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Avaya Updated 33160X Exam Questions and Answers by aydin

Page: 2 / 4

Avaya 33160X Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Avaya Workforce Engagement Support Certified Exam
Exam Code: 33160X Dumps
Vendor: Avaya Certification: Avaya Certification
Questions: 69 Q&A's Shared By: aydin
Question 8

In Archive, what is the function of a campaign?

Options:

A.

It defines how to perform a specific archive task against a specific media.

B.

It defines when and how fast archive activity may occur on a recorder.

C.

It defines filter rules to determine which recordings to archive.

D.

It defines the physical repository for archived content.

Discussion
Question 9

When using the capture status tool for troubleshooting, what kind of information is collected?

Options:

A.

Summary of thresholds for CPU usage, memory, recordings, and lag time

B.

Details for audio and screen capture, channels, extensions, and workstations

C.

Information on adapters, data sources, recording rules, recorders, and real time monitors.

D.

Summary of all recorded lines

Discussion
Question 10

Which account is a member of the SysAdmin role in SQL, and can perform all required activities related to database installation and first-time configuration in Avaya Workforce Engagement?

Options:

A.

Maintenance account

B.

DMSA

C.

MSA

D.

Local account

Discussion
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Reeva
Wow what a success I achieved today. Thank you so much Cramkey for amazing Dumps. All students must try it.
Amari (not set)
Wow, that's impressive. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Question 11

What is configurable in Enterprise Manager?

Options:

A.

QM functions

B.

WFM shifts

C.

Integration Services

D.

Work patterns

Discussion
Page: 2 / 4

33160X