Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Avaya Updated 33160X Exam Questions and Answers by cassidy

Page: 3 / 4

Avaya 33160X Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Avaya Workforce Engagement Support Certified Exam
Exam Code: 33160X Dumps
Vendor: Avaya Certification: Avaya Certification
Questions: 69 Q&A's Shared By: cassidy
Question 12

The technician has just restarted the WFO_ProductionDomain_ProductionServer Service on the application server and is now having problems logging into the web portal. What should be checked first?

Options:

A.

That there is no connection via WIFI.

B.

That the security settings on Internet Explorer 11 allows Access to multiple servers.

C.

That the wlsvcX64.exe process didn 't reach the memory required.

D.

That the beasvcX64.exe process didn 't reach the memory required

Discussion
Question 13

Which utility is designed to Verify that the framework server has passed the prerequisite check and is ready to install?

Options:

A.

SR Validator

B.

WFO setup.exe

C.

Avaya WTF Preinstall Utility

D.

Audit Test

Discussion
Question 14

In the Avaya Workforce Engagement, which twostatementsabout framework license activation are true? (Choose two)

Options:

A.

License activation requires Enterprise Manager access to the internet

B.

The License Reference number is generated when the customer order is placed

C.

The License Registration Key is generated during installation

D.

The License Registration Key isgeneratedbefore the Enterprise Suite is installed

Discussion
Question 15

A technician has installed Screen Capture on an employee Workstation and reads to verify if Screen Capture is running. The technician checks Task Manager

Which two processes must be running to ensure that communication with the recorder is enabled for capturing the screen? (Choose two)

Options:

A.

Wcapwlistener.exe

B.

ScreenRecorder.exe

C.

ScreenCapture.exe

D.

WCapW32.exe

Discussion
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Page: 3 / 4

33160X
PDF

$35  $99.99

33160X Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

33160X PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99