Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Avaya Updated 71301X Exam Questions and Answers by lochlan

Page: 4 / 4

Avaya 71301X Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Avaya Aura Communication Applications Implement Certified Exam
Exam Code: 71301X Dumps
Vendor: Avaya Certification: Avaya Certification
Questions: 68 Q&A's Shared By: lochlan
Question 16

When configuring the Avaya Call Park and Page, what is the correct format for the Call Park Extension Group attribute?

Options:

A.

3(1):4000,4001,4002

B.

(3)400x

C.

4000/l(3):4001-4002

D.

3/4000-4002

Discussion
Question 17

Which statement regarding the Survivable Communication Manager (CM) is true?

Options:

A.

It is configured on the System Manager (SMGR) as a SIP Entity, with an Entity Unk to the BSM.

B.

It is configured on the System Manager (SMGR) as a SIP Entity, with Entity Links to the Core Session Managers.

C.

It is configured on the System Manager (SMGR) as a Managed Element.

D.

It does not require configuring on the System Manager (SMGR) either as a Managed Element, or as a SIP Entity.

Discussion
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Reeva
Wow what a success I achieved today. Thank you so much Cramkey for amazing Dumps. All students must try it.
Amari (not set)
Wow, that's impressive. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Question 18

A field engineer runs the Installation Wizard during the deployment of the Avaya Session Border Controller for Enterprise (ASBCE). Which statement about configuring Domain Name System (DNS) server address during the Installation Wizard is true?

Options:

A.

A DNS server address should not be configured during the Installation Wizard.

B.

A Primary DNS server address needs to be configured.

C.

A DNS server address is not required.

D.

Both the Primary and the Secondary DNS server addresses must be configured, even if only one DNS server is available.

Discussion
Question 19

When the Branch Session Manager (BSM) sends OPTIONS requests to the Survivable Communication Manager (CM) when the Main Communication Manager and the Core Session Managers are in a working condition and reachable, what would be the SIP response?

Options:

A.

503 Service Unavailable (LSP is inactive)

B.

503 Service Unavailable (No Media Resources)

C.

200 OK

D.

488 Not Acceptable Here

Discussion
Page: 4 / 4

71301X
PDF

$35  $99.99

71301X Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

71301X PDF + Testing Engine