Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Avaya Updated 71301X Exam Questions and Answers by jeevan

Page: 2 / 4

Avaya 71301X Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Avaya Aura Communication Applications Implement Certified Exam
Exam Code: 71301X Dumps
Vendor: Avaya Certification: Avaya Certification
Questions: 68 Q&A's Shared By: jeevan
Question 8

Which two statements describe the steps for deploying the Avaya Presence Services snap-in? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Install the Presence Services snap-in onto the Breeze® server.

B.

Load the Presence Services snap-in to System Manager.

C.

Load the Presence Services snap-in into the Breeze® cluster.

D.

Install the Presence Services snap-in, and then load it onto the Breeze® server.

Discussion
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Question 9

In the context of Avaya Aura® Presence Services, what is a Watcher?

Options:

A.

It represents a user whose device is sending status on their behalf using a Publish message.

B.

It represents a Presence information about a user that the system reports.

C.

It is a user who is subscribing to the current and future presence status of another user.

D.

It is a user who requests a one-time view of another user's current presence status. However, it does not get the future presentity updates.

Discussion
Question 10

Which three statements about Avaya Breeze® are true? (Choose three.)

Options:

A.

It does not require a license.

B.

It is used by Avaya, Partner, and third-party developers.

C.

It was formerly called Collaboration Pod.

D.

It allows application developers to quickly add new capabilities to their Avaya solutions.

E.

It is a development platform that enables rapid development for applications targeted to meet a customer's communications needs.

Discussion
Question 11

Which two configuration steps must be performed on the Avaya Aura® Communication Manager (CM) for integrating it with the Application Enablement Services (AES), and enabling the TSAPI link? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Create a CTI user.

B.

Configure IP Services.

C.

Create a Signaling Group.

D.

Create a CTI link.

E.

Configure Switch Connection.

Discussion