Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Avaya Updated 71301X Exam Questions and Answers by indigo

Page: 3 / 4

Avaya 71301X Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Avaya Aura Communication Applications Implement Certified Exam
Exam Code: 71301X Dumps
Vendor: Avaya Certification: Avaya Certification
Questions: 68 Q&A's Shared By: indigo
Question 12

On the Avaya Session Border Controller for Enterprise (ASBCE), to connect one Internet Friendly (Edge) Gateway to Avaya Communication Manager (CM), how many IP Addresses are required?

Options:

A.

one Public and two Private IP addresses

B.

two Public and two Private IP addresses

C.

two Public and one Private IP addresses

D.

one Private and one Public IP addresses

Discussion
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Neve
Will I be able to achieve success after using these dumps?
Rohan (not set)
Absolutely. It's a great way to increase your chances of success.
Question 13

When integrating the Application Enablement Services (AES) with the Avaya Aura® Communication Manager (CM), in which two places is the Switch Password configured?

Options:

A.

on the "ip-services" screen in the Avaya Aura® Communication Manager (CM), and in "Switch Connections'1 on the Application Enablement Services (AES)

B.

on the "cti-link" screen in the Avaya Aura® Communication Manager (CM), and in "Switch Connections" on the Application Enablement Services (AES)

C.

on the "ip-services" screen in the Avaya Aura® Communication Manager (CM), and in "TSAPI Link" on the Application Enablement Services (AES)

D.

on the "cti-link" screen in the Avaya Aura® Communication Manager (CM), and in "TSAPI Link" on the Application Enablement Services (AES)

Discussion
Question 14

Which statement regarding the license for the Avaya Aura® Web Gateway (AAWG) is true?

Options:

A.

A non-virtualized AAWG has an embedded local WebLM server where the license file is installed.

B.

Each AAWG deployed requires its own license file.

C.

Use of AAWG is an entitlement included with a Session Manager (SM) license, and therefore AAWG does not require a separate license.

D.

The AAWG license file can be installed on the WebLM server embedded in the System Manager (SMGR), or on a standalone WebLM server.

Discussion
Question 15

Which statement about SIP Entities being required to support Avaya Aura® Presence Services hosted on a single Avaya Breeze® server is true?

Options:

A.

Only one SIP Entity is required, using the Avaya Breeze® server Security Module IP address. This SIP Entity should have the type Presence Services selected.

B.

Only one SIP Entity is required, using the Avaya Breeze® server Security Module IP address. This SIP Entity should have the type Avaya Breeze® selected.

C.

Two SIP Entities are required, using the same Avaya Breeze® server Security Module IP address. One SIP Entity should have the type Avaya Breeze® selected, and the other should have the type Other selected.

D.

Two SIP Entities are required, using the same Avaya Breeze® server Security Module IP address. One SIP Entity should have the type Avaya Breeze® selected, and the other should have the type Presence Services selected.

Discussion
Page: 3 / 4

71301X
PDF

$35  $99.99

71301X Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

71301X PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99