Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Avaya Updated 7492X Exam Questions and Answers by constance

Page: 2 / 2

Avaya 7492X Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Avaya Aura® Call Center Elite Support Exam
Exam Code: 7492X Dumps
Vendor: Avaya Certification: ACSS - 7492
Questions: 83 Q&A's Shared By: constance
Question 8

What would trigger a vector event error?

Options:

A.

When vector processing reaches the maximum 1000 steps allowed

B.

When vector processing reaches the- maximum 100 steps allowed

C.

Misdirected calls

D.

Call Denial

Discussion
Question 9

Installing WebLM requires that steps should be performed in a particular order.

Which order should you use to install and configure WebLM on your Call Center Elite Multichannel Server?

Options:

A.

It does not matter what order you install the applications in, as long as WebLM is at the end

B.

Install Java, set JAVA_HOME environment variable, install Tomcat, and set the PATH environment variable

C.

Install WebLM, install Tomcat, set JAVA_HOME and PATH environment variables

D.

Install Tomcat, install Java, install WebLM, and then configure the PATH, JAVA_HOME environment variables

Discussion
Hendrix
Great website with Great Exam Dumps. Just passed my exam today.
Luka (not set)
Absolutely. Cramkey Dumps only provides the latest and most updated exam questions and answers.
Reeva
Wow what a success I achieved today. Thank you so much Cramkey for amazing Dumps. All students must try it.
Amari (not set)
Wow, that's impressive. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Question 10

A customer has calls coming Into their contact center constantly. They do not want their customers to be waiting long before their call is answered, even if It is answered at a different site.

Which two features should be used in the vectors to ensure that all calls are answered tn a timely fashion? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Network Call Redirection

B.

Look-ahead Interflow

C.

Virtual Outflow

D.

Enhanced Look-ahead Interflow

Discussion
Question 11

What property of the SET command makes the command unique when dealing with variables?

Options:

A.

The SET command allows variables to be manipulated using arithmetic and string operators

B.

The SET command allows you to place calls in a particular queue

C.

The SET command allows a group of variables to follow a specific pattern

D.

The SET command reassigns variables to new values during the process of a vector

Discussion
Page: 2 / 2

7492X
PDF

$35  $99.99

7492X Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

7492X PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99