Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Avaya Updated 71801X Exam Questions and Answers by melody

Page: 2 / 6

Avaya 71801X Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Avaya Messaging Support Certified Exam
Exam Code: 71801X Dumps
Vendor: Avaya Certification: ACSS-7180
Questions: 84 Q&A's Shared By: melody
Question 8

In an Avaya IX™ Messaging solution, what are the two locations where the PBX Extension Max Length is configured? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

On the Content Sync Engine server

B.

On the Voice server nodes

C.

On the Consolidated server

D.

On the Database server

Discussion
Question 9

When the Primary server becomes unavailable, it will stop updating the time stamps on the copied license files that exist on the Secondary server and the Consolidated server.

To stop the expiration of the copied license files, within how many days must the Primary server be recovered?

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

Discussion
Question 10

Which three statements about license management in Avaya IX™ Messaging High Availability are true? (Choose three.)

Options:

A.

The other servers (Secondary Server, Consolidated server, Mobilink Server, etc.) will maintain their individual license, which allows them to maintain full functionality.

B.

The Primary voice server will hold the license, and becomes the primary holder of the license.

C.

The license file will be copied to all voice servers by Mobilink.

D.

The license files on other servers (Secondary Server, Consolidated server, Mobilink Server etc) are time stamped, and expire after a certain period of time.

E.

The license files on other servers (Secondary Server, Consolidated server, Mobilink Server etc) are permanent, and do not expire.

Discussion
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Amy
I passed my exam and found your dumps 100% relevant to the actual exam.
Lacey (not set)
Yeah, definitely. I experienced the same.
Question 11

While doing a backup of the Avaya Messaging solution, which three folders must be chosen? (Choose three.)

Options:

A.

UC\DBCom

B.

UC\Licenses

C.

UC\DB

D.

UC\Messages

E.

UC\Prompts

Discussion