Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Avaya Updated 71801X Exam Questions and Answers by colby

Page: 3 / 6

Avaya 71801X Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Avaya Messaging Support Certified Exam
Exam Code: 71801X Dumps
Vendor: Avaya Certification: ACSS-7180
Questions: 84 Q&A's Shared By: colby
Question 12

If the service is stopped manually, what will restart the SQL DB service automatically?

Options:

A.

DBWatcher

B.

SQLANYs_ASADBJJC

C.

DBWatchdog

D.

SALANYm_Consolidated

Discussion
Question 13

Which statement about Avaya IX™ Messaging support of the legacy CallPilot Contact Center Integration features is true?

Options:

A.

It requires a specific session manager to support the integration.

B.

It requires a session manager in general to support the integration.

C.

It can only be deployed with JITC.

D.

There is no need for Session Manager.

Discussion
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Question 14

In an Avaya Messaging HA solution, which tool can be used to monitor the database replication between the Consolidated Server and Voice Server Nodes?

Options:

A.

UC Console

B.

traceSM

C.

Mobilink Profiler

D.

UM Monitor

Discussion
Question 15

In which two places is web access for a user enabled in an Avaya IX™ Messaging solution? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

In the Mailbox configuration

B.

In the SIP configuration tool

C.

In the Feature Group configuration

D.

On the VSNs

Discussion
Page: 3 / 6

71801X