Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

APICS Updated CTSC Exam Questions and Answers by jimmy

Page: 8 / 11

APICS CTSC Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified in Transformation for Supply Chain (CTSC)
Exam Code: CTSC Dumps
Vendor: APICS Certification: Supply Chain Professional
Questions: 151 Q&A's Shared By: jimmy
Question 32

What is the frozen time fence in the process of scheduling and managing the execution of activities required to create a product?

Options:

A.

A barrier that prevents any changes from being made without senior management approval

B.

A timeline that outlines when certain parts or product formulations need to be produced

C.

A standard for setup and run in the factory layout

D.

A metric used to measure the effectiveness of intermediate production or value-adding activities

Discussion
Amy
I passed my exam and found your dumps 100% relevant to the actual exam.
Lacey (not set)
Yeah, definitely. I experienced the same.
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Question 33

At what point of its transformation to digital supply chain would a company onboard talent with specific digital skills?

Options:

A.

At the start of the design of the digital supply chain segments

B.

Concurrent with the design of the digital supply chain segments

C.

After the design of the digital supply chain segments is completed

D.

At the beginning, middle, and end of the digital supply chain segments' design phase

Discussion
Question 34

Which of the following metrics is measured as the value created by reducing or eliminating cost increases sought by supplier over and above prevailing baseline cost?

Options:

A.

Opportunity cost

B.

Direct material cost

C.

Indirect material cost

D.

Avoidance cost

Discussion
Question 35

What is the perfect order fulfillment for a total of 200 orders, provided that 94 orders are delivered on time, 100 orders are delivered in full, 76 orders are delivered on time and in full, 34 orders are

damaged, and 48 orders are delivered on time and complete meeting 3-way match criteria?

Options:

A.

24%

B.

38%

C.

47%

D.

50%

Discussion
Page: 8 / 11

CTSC