Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

APICS Updated CTSC Exam Questions and Answers by remy

Page: 3 / 11

APICS CTSC Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified in Transformation for Supply Chain (CTSC)
Exam Code: CTSC Dumps
Vendor: APICS Certification: Supply Chain Professional
Questions: 151 Q&A's Shared By: remy
Question 12

Which of the following statements best describes how the SCOR model should be used when organizations are establishing their key performance indicators (KPIs)?

Options:

A.

Level 1 metrics should be designated as their KPIs.

B.

Level 2 metrics should be designated as their KPIs.

C.

Level 3 metrics should be designated as their KPIs.

D.

There is no inherent relationship between SCOR and KPIs.

Discussion
Question 13

A consumer electronics firm finds that its products are experiencing a shrinking product life cycle. What strategy would most directly address this issue?

Options:

A.

Improve launch predictability.

B.

Accelerate the speed to market.

C.

Focus on revenue maximization.

D.

Increase the velocity in product transitions.

Discussion
Question 14

A company is developing a supply chain strategy that is more focused on creating value. Based on this approach, which of the following steps is the most important for this company to take?

Options:

A.

Assess suppliers' capabilities.

B.

Analyze the inbound flow to the company's facility.

C.

Design internal operations to meet customers' requirements.

D.

Study and benchmark the company's operations.

Discussion
Question 15

For an organization considering supply chain transformation, what is the main reason to evaluate current sales and operations planning (S&OP) processes?

Options:

A.

The S&OP process is not linked to transformation, so it does not need to be evaluated.

B.

The S&OP process can give an advantage of linking between supply and demand in a transformation.

C.

Since S&OP is part of the inventory strategy, reducing inventories will be an advantage in a transformation.

D.

S&OP can be linked to potential constraints and should be evaluated as part of the transformation initiative.

Discussion
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Page: 3 / 11

CTSC
PDF

$35  $99.99

CTSC Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CTSC PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99