Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

APICS Updated CTSC Exam Questions and Answers by lillian

Page: 10 / 11

APICS CTSC Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified in Transformation for Supply Chain (CTSC)
Exam Code: CTSC Dumps
Vendor: APICS Certification: Supply Chain Professional
Questions: 151 Q&A's Shared By: lillian
Question 40

What is the definition of an order line in the context of perfect order fulfillment?

Options:

A.

A request to deliver specified quantities of goods or services

B.

A collection of one or more order lines representing a request to deliver specified quantities of goods or services

C.

A commitment on a sales order that always references a product and promise delivery date

D.

A range of values for quantity or date specified on a sales order

Discussion
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Question 41

A key component of a total quality management (TQM) program is:

Options:

A.

statistical process control (SPC).

B.

just-in-time (JIT) inventory.

C.

autonomous maintenance.

D.

supply chain optimization (SCO).

Discussion
Question 42

A firm creating a digital supply chain transformation team wants to ensure the data feeds to be used are of high quality and free of errors. Which key role within the transformation team should be

responsible for the quality and accuracy of the data feeds?

Options:

A.

Data engineer

B.

Data steward

C.

Data modeler

D.

Data scientist

Discussion
Question 43

When performing a review of a SCOR level 3 process from beginning to end, which of the following steps should be taken?

Options:

A.

Perform a due diligence assessment.

B.

Conduct a staple yourself interview.

C.

Execute a risk and security analysis.

D.

Perform a network compatibility analysis.

Discussion
Page: 10 / 11

CTSC
PDF

$35  $99.99

CTSC Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CTSC PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99