Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

APICS Updated CPIM-8.0 Exam Questions and Answers by tomas

Page: 9 / 11

APICS CPIM-8.0 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified in Planning and Inventory Management (CPIM 8.0)
Exam Code: CPIM-8.0 Dumps
Vendor: APICS Certification: CPIM
Questions: 150 Q&A's Shared By: tomas
Question 36

A company confirms a customer order based on available capacity and inventory, even though the current production plan does not cover the entire order quantity. This situation is an example of what type of order fulfillment policy?

Options:

A.

Assemble-to-order (ATO)

B.

Capable-to-promise (CTP)

C.

Available-to-promise (ATP)

D.

Configure-to-order (CTO)

Discussion
Question 37

It takes an average of 3 hours to set up a model and 1 hour to run, but depending on the complexity of the models, the setup time can be significantly different. Last week. 2 modelers were working on different projects. Each worked 40 hours. One modeler finished 5 models a day, and the other finished 1 model a day. What was the demonstrated capacity last week?

Options:

A.

25models

B.

15models

C.

10models

D.

30models

Discussion
Question 38

Substituting capital equipment in place of direct labor can be economically Justified for which of the following scenarios?

Options:

A.

Volumes are forecasted to increase

B.

Material prices are forecasted to increase

C.

Implementing a pull system in production

D.

Functional layouts are being utilized

Discussion
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Question 39

A statistical safety stock calculation would be appropriate for:

Options:

A.

components used in multiple end items.

B.

new products at time of introduction.

C.

end items with stable demand.

D.

supply-constrained raw materials.

Discussion