Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

APICS Updated CPIM-Part-2 Exam Questions and Answers by jeevan

Page: 7 / 11

APICS CPIM-Part-2 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified in Planning and Inventory Management(Part 2)
Exam Code: CPIM-Part-2 Dumps
Vendor: APICS Certification: CPIM
Questions: 151 Q&A's Shared By: jeevan
Question 28

A customer requests an order of 100 units in Period 1. The master schedule for the item indicates an available-to-promise

(ATP) of 85 units for Period 1. Which of the following approaches is the most appropriate course of action?

Options:

A.

Increase the master production schedule (MPS) quantity in Period 1 by 15 units.

B.

Promise the 100 units, and then check on component availability.

C.

Promise the 85 units in Period 1 and the remaining 15 units in the next possible ATP period.

D.

Promise the 100 units by removing 15 units from another customer's order with a smaller revenue value.

Discussion
Question 29

A company can easily change its workforce, but inventory carrying costs are high. Which of the followingstrategies would bemost appropriate during times of highly fluctuating demand?

Options:

A.

Produce to backorders

B.

Produce at a constant level

C.

Produce to the sales forecast

D.

Produce to demand

Discussion
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Question 30

Providing a realistic basis for setting internal performance targets can be accomplished through:

Options:

A.

beta testing.

B.

benchmarking.

C.

breakthrough innovation.

D.

best practices.

Discussion
Question 31

In which of the following situations would the use of a failure mode effect analysis (FMEA) be most appropriate?

Options:

A.

After a one-time quality incident investigation

B.

During the define phase of asix-sigmaproject

C.

During evaluation of a new market opportunity

D.

Prior to a new product introduction (NPI)

Discussion
Page: 7 / 11

CPIM-Part-2
PDF

$35  $99.99

CPIM-Part-2 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CPIM-Part-2 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99