Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

APICS Updated CPIM-Part-2 Exam Questions and Answers by jamal

Page: 5 / 11

APICS CPIM-Part-2 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified in Planning and Inventory Management(Part 2)
Exam Code: CPIM-Part-2 Dumps
Vendor: APICS Certification: CPIM
Questions: 151 Q&A's Shared By: jamal
Question 20

Which of the following risk management strategies assumes that losses in one part of the supplychain will be offset by gainsin another?

Options:

A.

Flexible

B.

Fluctuation

C.

Hedge 5

D.

Speculative

Discussion
Question 21

A company has deployed its own proprietary software for web hosting and order management. This software has beenrecognized as best-in-class. The proprietary software represents what defensive operational strategy used to sustain thecompany's business over time?

Options:

A.

Difficult to substitute

B.

B. Difficult to relocate

C.

Scarcity

D.

Difficult to copy

Discussion
Question 22

A supplier making a part with a specified dimension of 50 mm + 0.3 mm changes the tolerance range to + 0.5 mm. Which ofthe following pairs correctly identifies the changes to the percentage of defective parts and the process capability index?

Options:

A.

The percentage of defective parts increases, and the process capability index increases.

B.

The percentage of defective parts increases, and the process capability index decreases.

C.

The percentage of defective parts decreases, and the process capability index increases.

D.

The percentage of defective parts decreases, and the process capability index decreases.

Discussion
Question 23

Increased use of third-party logistics (3PL) services is likely to have which of the following effects on a firm's balance sheet?

Options:

A.

Decreased fixed assets

B.

Decreased retained earnings

C.

Increased accounts receivable

D.

Increased intangible assets

Discussion
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Page: 5 / 11

CPIM-Part-2
PDF

$35  $99.99

CPIM-Part-2 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CPIM-Part-2 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99