Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Adobe Updated AD0-E559 Exam Questions and Answers by elowen

Page: 2 / 3

Adobe AD0-E559 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Adobe Marketo Engage Business Practitioner Expert
Exam Code: AD0-E559 Dumps
Vendor: Adobe Certification: Adobe Marketo Engage
Questions: 50 Q&A's Shared By: elowen
Question 8

Sally has built a webinar program, which she is due to launch in a few days. She has started to QA (quality assurance check) the program to ensure that the {{member.webinar url}} token is working correctly.

In what two ways can Sally test the confirmation email? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Preview the Confirmation Email, send herself a sample, and click on the Join Webinar' CTA on D the Confirmation Email she receives in her mbox.

B.

View Approved Registration Landing Page, complete the registration form, and click on the 'Join Webinar' CTA on the Confirmation Email she receives in her Inbox.

C.

Preview the Confirmation Email and view by 'Person', send herself a sample, and click on the 'Join Webinar' CTA on the Confirmation Email she receives in her Inbox.

D.

Click the Register Now' CTA on the invite email, complete the registration form, and click eft the Join Webinar' CTA on the Confirmation Email she receives in her inbox.

Discussion
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Question 9

Michael has instituted a new program naming convention for his Marketo instance. It instructs his users to begin each program name with an abbreviation indicating which channel the program belongs to. For example, programs of the Webinar channel are designated to begin with the 'WBN' abbreviation. Michael has ensured all existing program names have been updated to adhere to this new naming convention.

Moving forward, how would Michael monitor for the existence of programs in the Webinar channel that do not adhere to this new naming convention?

Options:

A.

In Marketing Activities, search for 'WBN' and filter results to only Include Event programs.

B.

Use Audit Trail and filter by Asset Type and Actions.

C.

Create a Program Performance report and filter by Channel = Webinar.

Discussion
Question 10

The Acme Case Study program contains the following assets and campaigns:

Questions 10

The A - Downloaded smart campaign contains the following trigger:

Questions 10

The A - Downloaded smart campaign contains the following flow steps:

Questions 10

A new person fills out the Content Form, which is embedded on the website. How will the acquisition program be captured for the person?

Options:

A.

The Change Program Status flow step sets program membership and thus sets It as the acquisition program.

B.

The program contains no mechanism to set the acquisition program for the person.

C.

The Content Form is local to this program, so the program is automatically set as the acquisition program.

Discussion
Question 11

Which two Sales CRM platforms are natively synchronized with Adobe Marketo Engage? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Salesforce

B.

Zoho

C.

Microsoft Dynamics

D.

Freshworks CRM (Formerly Freshsales)

Discussion
Page: 2 / 3

AD0-E559