Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Adobe Updated AD0-E559 Exam Questions and Answers by karim

Page: 3 / 3

Adobe AD0-E559 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Adobe Marketo Engage Business Practitioner Expert
Exam Code: AD0-E559 Dumps
Vendor: Adobe Certification: Adobe Marketo Engage
Questions: 50 Q&A's Shared By: karim
Question 12

David has inherited a new Adobe Marketo Engage instance. He is doing some investigation and reporting to understand where all the new leads are coming from. He only wants a high-level view of the lead sources -- not a detailed view. He does not want to make any assumptions about the integrity of pre-existing smart campaign logic, etc. He would prefer to use system-managed fields since these are set in a robotic fashion and have no reliance on users.

What two fields would David use for this purpose? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Registration Source Type

B.

Person Source

C.

Acquisition Program

D.

Original Source Type

Discussion
Question 13

A list is imported into Adobe Marketo Engage with 'Country values of "US'. A Trigger based Smart Campaign identifies the non-standard values and updates the 'Country' field values to 'United States of America".

What best practice steps must be taken when embarking on developing such a process?

Options:

A.

Create a folder within the Marketing Activities to store all data management processes, containing a Default' Program with a default 'Operational" Channel with nested Smart Campaigns.

B.

Create a folder within the Design Studio to store each of the Trigger based Smart Campaigns relating to data management, reporting on run performance from the folder 'Campaign Activity' tab

C.

Create a folder within the Marketing Activities to store all data management processes, containing a Default' Program with a default 'Data Management' Channel with nested Smart Campaigns.

Discussion
Question 14

Sally is the Head of Marketing Operations at a Global Tech company. She has noticed that the quantity of marketing emails being sent in a week is not being managed according to the guidelines set out in the playbook.

Sally would like to use the controls available in their Adobe Marketo Engage instance to ensure she can stop any over-communication by the Marketing Team across all regions at a global level.

Which option would be done in this scenario?

Options:

A.

Request a custom Duplicate Key from Support

B.

Set communication limits in the Admin.

C.

Marketers disable their program communication limits.

Discussion
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Question 15

Review the flow step from a smart campaign:

Questions 15

Which email will a person receive who has opened Email 1, but not Email 2?

Options:

A.

They will receive no email.

B.

They will receive Email 2.

C.

They will receive Reminder 1.

Discussion
Page: 3 / 3

AD0-E559
PDF

$35  $99.99