Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Veeam Updated VMCE_v12 Exam Questions and Answers by macey

Page: 6 / 7

Veeam VMCE_v12 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Veeam Certified Engineer v12
Exam Code: VMCE_v12 Dumps
Vendor: Veeam Certification: VMCE
Questions: 109 Q&A's Shared By: macey
Question 24

A company needs to ensure that, during a disaster, a group of VMs starts in a certain order with time delays between starting each VM. How can this be accomplished?

Options:

A.

Perform a planned failover.

B.

Create a failover plan.

C.

Create a failover template file for the group of VMs.

D.

Create a replica chain in the Veeam Backup & Replication console.

Discussion
Question 25

A backup administrator decided to move the Veeam Backup & Replication server and configuration database to new servers. Which configuration restore mode should be used?

Options:

A.

Restore

B.

Planned failover

C.

Failover plan

D.

Migrate

Discussion
Question 26

What can Veeam Service Providers deploy in the Veeam Service Provider Console v7.0?

Options:

A.

Enterprise pluqins

B.

Veeam backup aqents

C.

Veeam Backup for Microsoft 365

D.

Veeam One

Discussion
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream scoreā€¦. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Question 27

Veeam Backup & Replication is currently configured to keep backups for 14 days on a NAS repository. An engineer needs to enable GFS with 12 monthly and 5 yearly full backups to extend the retention for archival purposes but does not have enough space on the repository to store them.

After adding the repository to Scale-Out-Backup Repository (SOBR) as Performance Tier, which option should the engineer choose to solve this issue?

Options:

A.

Add an Object Storage as Capacity tier and set the policy to copy backups to object storage as soon as they are created

B.

Add another NAS repository as Capacity tier and set the policy to move backups older than 14 days

C.

Add an Object Storage as Archive tier and set the policy to move all GFS backups

D.

Add an Object Storage as Capacity tier and set the policy to move backups older than 14 days

Discussion
Page: 6 / 7

VMCE_v12
PDF

$35  $99.99

VMCE_v12 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

VMCE_v12 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99