Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Veeam Updated VMCE_v12 Exam Questions and Answers by zeynep

Page: 2 / 7

Veeam VMCE_v12 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Veeam Certified Engineer v12
Exam Code: VMCE_v12 Dumps
Vendor: Veeam Certification: VMCE
Questions: 109 Q&A's Shared By: zeynep
Question 8

Veeam Backup and Replication is currently configured with backup jobs that are targeting a local Backup Repository on a Windows Server.

The backups are now configured to run periodically every 6 hours. The engineer wants to create a secondary copy of the backups. However, due to bandwidth and compute restrictions, the copies must be created and transferred only once a day.

Which option should the engineer choose to achieve this goal?

Options:

A.

Configure a Hardened Linux Repository, create a Backup Copy job with Periodic Copy (Pruning) mode to this repository and schedule it to run once a day

B.

Add the repository to a Scale-Out Backup repository, extend it with a Public Cloud Object Storage as Capacity tier in copy and move mode, and set the operational restore window to 7 days

C.

Find a Service Provider with Offsite Backup services, create a Backup Copy job with Immediate Copy (Mirroring) mode to the Service Provider repository

D.

[Add the repository to a Scale-Out Backup repository, extend it with a Public Cloud Object Storage as Capacity tier in copy mode

Discussion
Question 9

What is the primary benefit of configuring replica mapping?

Options:

A.

Compressed WAN traffic

B.

Deduplicated WAN traffic

C.

Reduced WAN traffic

D.

Encrypted WAN traffic

Discussion
Question 10

An administrator is asked to change a backup copy job from periodic mode to immediate mode. How can this be accomplished?

Options:

A.

Modify the job settings on the proxy performing the copy job.

B.

Enable immediate mode on the repository.

C.

Edit the original job and select immediate copy mode from the job settings.

D.

Create a new copy job and delete the original job.

Discussion
Amy
I passed my exam and found your dumps 100% relevant to the actual exam.
Lacey (not set)
Yeah, definitely. I experienced the same.
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream scoreā€¦. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Question 11

An engineer has a NAS file share to protect.

What preliminary step must be taken to create a NAS backup job?

Options:

A.

Define file exclusions in the job

B.

Register the file server under Storage Infrastructure in the VBR console

C.

Add a Managed Server with the IP address of the NAS Filer

D.

Add a File Share under Inventory and choose NAS Filer

Discussion
Page: 2 / 7

VMCE_v12