Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Splunk Updated SPLK-2001 Exam Questions and Answers by julian

Page: 2 / 5

Splunk SPLK-2001 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Splunk Certified Developer Exam
Exam Code: SPLK-2001 Dumps
Vendor: Splunk Certification: Splunk Certified Developer
Questions: 70 Q&A's Shared By: julian
Question 8

Which of the following are security best practices for Splunk app development? (Select all that apply.)

Options:

A.

Store passwords in clear text in .conf files.

B.

Implement security in software development lifecycle.

C.

Manually test application with the controls listed in the OWASP Security Testing Guide.

D.

Use a dynamic scanner such as OWASP ZAP to scan web application components for vulnerabilities.

Discussion
Question 9

Which of the following statements describe one-shot searches? (Select all that apply.)

Options:

A.

Are always executed asynchronously.

B.

Can specify csv as an output format.

C.

Stream all results upon search completion.

D.

Can use autocancel to set a timeout limit.

Discussion
Question 10

How can hiding or showing a panel by clicking on a chart or a table on the same form be performed?

Options:

A.

By using vent drilldown.

B.

By using workflow action.

C.

By using contextual drilldown.

D.

By using visualization drilldown.

Discussion
Question 11

Which of the following are characteristics of an add-on? (Select all that apply.)

Options:

A.

Requires navigation file.

B.

Occupies a unique namespace within Splunk.

C.

Can depend on add-ons for correct operation.

D.

Contains technology or components not intended for reuse by other apps.

Discussion
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Page: 2 / 5

SPLK-2001
PDF

$35  $99.99

SPLK-2001 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

SPLK-2001 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99