Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Splunk Updated SPLK-2001 Exam Questions and Answers by hiba

Page: 4 / 5

Splunk SPLK-2001 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Splunk Certified Developer Exam
Exam Code: SPLK-2001 Dumps
Vendor: Splunk Certification: Splunk Certified Developer
Questions: 70 Q&A's Shared By: hiba
Question 16

For a KV store, a lookup stanza in the transforms.conf file must contain which of the following? (Select all that apply.)

Options:

A.

collection

B.

fields_list

C.

external_type

D.

internal_type

Discussion
Question 17

Which of the following are ways to get a list of search jobs? (Select all that apply.)

Options:

A.

Access Activity > Jobs with Splunk Web.

B.

Use Splunk REST to query the /services/search/jobs endpoint.

C.

Use Splunk REST to query the /services/saved/searches endpoint.

D.

Use Splunk REST to query the /services/search/sid/results endpoint.

Discussion
Question 18

Which of the following is a security best practice?

Options:

A.

Enable XSS.

B.

Eliminate all escape characters.

C.

Ensure the app passes App Certification.

D.

Ensure components have no Common Vulnerabilities and Exposures (CVE) vulnerabilities.

Discussion
Question 19

Which of the following are requirements for arguments sent to the data/indexes endpoint? (Select all that apply.)

Options:

A.

Be url-encoded.

B.

Specify the datatype.

C.

Include the bucket path.

D.

Include the name argument.

Discussion
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Miley
Hey, I tried Cramkey Dumps for my IT certification exam. They are really awesome and helped me pass my exam with wonderful score.
Megan (not set)
That’s great!!! I’ll definitely give it a try. Thanks!!!
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Page: 4 / 5

SPLK-2001
PDF

$35  $99.99

SPLK-2001 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

SPLK-2001 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99