Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Splunk Updated SPLK-3002 Exam Questions and Answers by amos

Page: 3 / 6

Splunk SPLK-3002 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Splunk IT Service Intelligence Certified Admin Exam
Exam Code: SPLK-3002 Dumps
Vendor: Splunk Certification: Splunk IT Service Intelligence Certified Admin
Questions: 90 Q&A's Shared By: amos
Question 12

Anomaly detection can be enabled on which one of the following?

Options:

A.

KPI

B.

Multi-KPI alert

C.

Entity

D.

Service

Discussion
Question 13

There are two Smart Mode configuration settings that control how fields affect grouping. Which of these is correct?

Options:

A.

Text deviation and category deviation.

B.

Text similarity and category deviation.

C.

Text similarity and category similarity.

D.

Text deviation and category similarity.

Discussion
Question 14

Which of the following items apply to anomaly detection? (Choose all that apply.)

Options:

A.

Use AD on KPIs that have an unestablished baseline of data points. This allows the ML pattern to perform it’s magic.

B.

A minimum of 24 hours of data is needed for anomaly detection, and a minimum of 4 entities for cohesive analysis.

C.

Anomaly detection automatically generates notable events when KPI data diverges from the pattern.

D.

There are 3 types of anomaly detection supported in ITSI: adhoc, trending, and cohesive.

Discussion
Question 15

Which of the following is part of setting up a new aggregation policy?

Options:

A.

Filtering criteria

B.

Policy version

C.

Review order

D.

Module rules

Discussion
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Page: 3 / 6

SPLK-3002
PDF

$35  $99.99

SPLK-3002 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

SPLK-3002 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99