Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Splunk Updated SPLK-3002 Exam Questions and Answers by steven

Page: 5 / 6

Splunk SPLK-3002 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Splunk IT Service Intelligence Certified Admin Exam
Exam Code: SPLK-3002 Dumps
Vendor: Splunk Certification: Splunk IT Service Intelligence Certified Admin
Questions: 90 Q&A's Shared By: steven
Question 20

When installing ITSI to support a Distributed Search Architecture, which of the following items apply? (Choose all that apply.)

Options:

A.

Copy SA-IndexCreation to all indexers.

B.

Copy SA-IndexCreation to the etc/apps directory on the index cluster master node.

C.

Extract installer package into etc/apps directory of the cluster deployer node.

D.

Extract ITSI app package into etc/apps directory of search head.

Discussion
Question 21

Which of the following describes entities? (Choose all that apply.)

Options:

A.

Entities must be IT devices, such as routers and switches, and must be identified by either IP value, host name, or mac address.

B.

An abstract (pseudo/logical) entity can be used to split by for a KPI, although no entity rules or filtering can be used to limit data to a specific service.

C.

Multiple entities can share the same alias value, but must have different role values.

D.

To automatically restrict the KPI to only the entities in a particular service, select “Filter to Entities in Service”.

Discussion
Question 22

Which deep dive swim lane type does not require writing SPL?

Options:

A.

Event lane.

B.

Automatic lane.

C.

Metric lane.

D.

KPI lane.

Discussion
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Question 23

When creating a custom deep dive, what color are services/KPIs in maintenance mode within the topology view?

Options:

A.

Gray

B.

Purple

C.

Gear Icon

D.

Blue

Discussion
Page: 5 / 6

SPLK-3002