Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SolarWinds Updated Hybrid-Cloud-Observability-Network-Monitoring Exam Questions and Answers by troy

Page: 6 / 11

SolarWinds Hybrid-Cloud-Observability-Network-Monitoring Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Hybrid Cloud Observability Network Monitoring Exam
Exam Code: Hybrid-Cloud-Observability-Network-Monitoring Dumps
Vendor: SolarWinds Certification: SolarWinds Certified Professional
Questions: 151 Q&A's Shared By: troy
Question 24

A universal device poller (UDP) and a transformer are built to display a transform value for a node’s CPU temperature, however the value is not transformed as displayed on the web console. Which two of the following reasons could have caused the issue? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

custom poller used for transformation is not assigned to same node

B.

custom poller and transformer are not using same polling interval

C.

node pollinginterval does not match the custom poller interval

D.

pollinginterval for thecustom poller is usingthe default value

Discussion
Question 25

An existing NetPath probe is examined, and it is noted that the thickness of connection lines is different on various routes between devices. What does this indicate?

Options:

A.

The probing interval for the probe is shorter on one path than on the other.

B.

The thicker line indicates the more likely path of traffic from source to destination.

C.

The thicker line is monitored in hybrid cloud observability (HCO) and contains other metrics.

D Two probes with different probing intervals are monitoring the same path

Discussion
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Amy
I passed my exam and found your dumps 100% relevant to the actual exam.
Lacey (not set)
Yeah, definitely. I experienced the same.
Question 26

What is the maximum number of resources that can be displayed in flow charts created by SolarWinds’ platform views?

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

Discussion
Question 27

Which custom poller supports multiple object IDs (OIDs)?

Options:

A.

component monitor

B.

device studio

C.

hardware health

D.

universal device poller (UDP)

Discussion
Page: 6 / 11

Hybrid-Cloud-Observability-Network-Monitoring