Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SolarWinds Updated Hybrid-Cloud-Observability-Network-Monitoring Exam Questions and Answers by salma

Page: 8 / 11

SolarWinds Hybrid-Cloud-Observability-Network-Monitoring Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Hybrid Cloud Observability Network Monitoring Exam
Exam Code: Hybrid-Cloud-Observability-Network-Monitoring Dumps
Vendor: SolarWinds Certification: SolarWinds Certified Professional
Questions: 151 Q&A's Shared By: salma
Question 32

Which tool in the web console will verify the object ID (OID) being used is a match for the node being created for a custom poller?

Options:

A.

CLI settings

B.

component library

C.

firmware repository

D.

MIB browser

Discussion
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Question 33

What network capacity planning method is suitable for important devices and connections?

Options:

A.

average calculation

B.

default calculation

C.

forecast calculation

D.

peak calculation

Discussion
Question 34

SNMP get type defines the SNMP polling method used by a universal device poller (UDP) to get the device’s object ID (OID) values.

Which SNMP get type retrieves values from a particular column?

Options:

A.

column

B.

data

C.

next

D.

table

Discussion
Question 35

Which two of the following functions are tied to SolarWinds’ MIB database? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

SolarWinds’ MIB database defines what kind of pollers can be built for the metric.

B.

SolarWinds’ MIB database enables automatic polling of devices.

C.

SolarWinds’ MIB database maps object IDs (OIDs) to their textual names.

D.

aSolarWinds’ MIB database updates OIDs on the device during the polling process.

Discussion
Page: 8 / 11

Hybrid-Cloud-Observability-Network-Monitoring
PDF

$35  $99.99

Hybrid-Cloud-Observability-Network-Monitoring Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

Hybrid-Cloud-Observability-Network-Monitoring PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99