Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ServiceNow Updated CAD Exam Questions and Answers by jace

Page: 2 / 9

ServiceNow CAD Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Application Developer - ServiceNow
Exam Code: CAD Dumps
Vendor: ServiceNow Certification: Certified Application Developer
Questions: 135 Q&A's Shared By: jace
Question 8

What is the Event Registry?

Options:

A.

A table containing a record for every Event known to the ServiceNow system which allows ServiceNow to react when Events are generated

B.

A Workflow which is launched every time an Event is generated; used to debug Events

C.

The method used in server side scripts to generate Events and pass parameters

D.

The Event Log which lists all Events that have been generated

Discussion
Question 9

Which one of the following is true for this script fragment?

g_user.hasRole(,x_my_app_user');

Options:

A.

The method returns true if the currently logged in user has the x_my_app_user role or the admin role

B.

The method returns false only if the currently logged in user has the x_my_app_user role

C.

There is no g_user.hasRole() method

D.

The method returns true only if the currently logged in user has the x_my_app_user role

Discussion
Question 10

For Application Access there is a configuration option called Allow access to this table via web services. Which one of the following statements is true when this option is selected?

Options:

A.

This option restricts the ability to delete records via web services but records can always be read

B.

The user performing the query via web services must have the correct permissions to access the table's records

C.

Even when not selected, users with the correct permissions can use web services to access the table's records

D.

This option restricts access only to SOAP web services but does not apply to REST

Discussion
Question 11

When creating an application through the Guided Application Creator, which of the following is NOT an option for creating a table?

Options:

A.

Upload spreadsheet

B.

Create table from template

C.

Extend a table

D.

Create table from scratch

Discussion
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Wyatt
Passed my exam… Thank you so much for your excellent Exam Dumps.
Arjun (not set)
That sounds really useful. I'll definitely check it out.
Page: 2 / 9

CAD
PDF

$35  $99.99

CAD Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CAD PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99