Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_C4H410_21 Exam Questions and Answers by nala

Page: 2 / 4

SAP C_C4H410_21 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP Sales Cloud 2111
Exam Code: C_C4H410_21 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 120 Q&A's Shared By: nala
Question 8

Which of the following are characteristics of free goods usage in SAP Sales Cloud? Note: There are 3 correct Answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Items are read-only in the sales document.

B.

Inclusive determinations are allowed.

C.

Exclusive determinations are allowed.

D.

Items are editable in the sales document.

E.

Free goods determination is triggered by credit check.

Discussion
Question 9

As an administrator, which of the following objects can you design in the Business Analytics work center in SAP Sales Cloud? Note; There are 3 correct Answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Usage statistics

B.

KPIs

C.

Key figures

D.

Speedometer

E.

Data sources

Discussion
Question 10

Which of the following results are possible for the external Available-to-Promise (ATP) check in sales quotes? There are 3 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

No confirmation

B.

External procurement

C.

Binding confirmation

D.

Full delivery on requested date

E.

Late delivery or insufficient quantity

Discussion
Question 11

Which SAP Sales Cloud business documents can have competitor products assigned? Note: There are 2 correct Answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Order

B.

Opportunity

C.

Survey

D.

Quotation

Discussion
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Reeva
Wow what a success I achieved today. Thank you so much Cramkey for amazing Dumps. All students must try it.
Amari (not set)
Wow, that's impressive. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Page: 2 / 4

C_C4H410_21
PDF

$35  $99.99

C_C4H410_21 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

C_C4H410_21 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99