Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_THR84_2305 Exam Questions and Answers by amiyah

Page: 2 / 5

SAP C_THR84_2305 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting: Candidate Experience 2H/2022
Exam Code: C_THR84_2305 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 80 Q&A's Shared By: amiyah
Question 8

Based on leading practices, which of the following page types can contain job listings?

Options:

A.

Category page

B.

Landing page

C.

Home page

D.

Content page

Discussion
Question 9

What results can you expect if the sitewide metadata is set up as shown below in Career Site Builder (CSB)?

Questions 9

Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

When a user opens the home page for the site, Jobs at Best Run will display on the browser tab.

B.

When Jobs at Best Run is returned in search engine results, it will display as a link to the CSB site.

C.

Populating the Meta Keywords field is much more important that using keywords in the page content.

D.

Assuming that metadata leading practices have been followed, when a user opens a Category page on the site, Jobs at Best Run will display on the browser tab.

Discussion
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Question 10

Manage Languages in Admin Center must be used to change translated labels for which of the following that are accessed from Career Site Builder sites?

Options:

A.

Job alerts email template

B.

Search bar

C.

Create an Account

D.

Data capture form

Discussion
Question 11

What are some leading practices to enter language translations for customer-specific content into Career Site Builder (CSB)?Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Enter the translations into the Translations menu in CSB.

B.

Duplicate the page from the base locale and enter the translations on the duplicated pages.

C.

Export the default language to an XML file, enter the translations, and import.

D.

Create a new header and footer for each translated page.

Discussion
Page: 2 / 5

C_THR84_2305
PDF

$35  $99.99

C_THR84_2305 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

C_THR84_2305 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99