Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_S4FCF_2021 Exam Questions and Answers by roan

Page: 2 / 2

SAP C_S4FCF_2021 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - Central Finance in SAP S/4HANA (SAP S/4HANA 2021)
Exam Code: C_S4FCF_2021 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 80 Q&A's Shared By: roan
Question 8

What are the options for mapping cost objects to internal orders with the cost object mapping framework? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Product Cost Collector

B.

Service Order

C.

QM Order

D.

Cost Center

Discussion
Question 9

What are the features of the SAP Shared Service Framework with Central Finance? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

It is the service management platform for global business service organizations.

B.

It simplifies consolidations.

C.

It centralizes all service-relevant transactional activities.

D.

It allows a comparative and harmonized view for corporate reporting.

Discussion
Question 10

You need to harmonize data with the business mapping capability of SAP Master Data Governance. Which mapping capabilities do you have? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Map IDs/master data within the same object type.

B.

Map codes/customizing within the same object type.

C.

Map codes/customizing between different object types.

D.

Map IDs/master data between different object types.

Discussion
Question 11

A customer has a non-SAP source system with runtime-database license. Which SLT scenario must be used for Central Finance implementation?

Options:

A.

Application-based replication

B.

Non-SAP

C.

Business integration

D.

Data-based replication

Discussion
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Page: 2 / 2

C_S4FCF_2021
PDF

$35  $99.99

C_S4FCF_2021 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

C_S4FCF_2021 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99