Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_SACP_2316 Exam Questions and Answers by elysia

Page: 3 / 4

SAP C_SACP_2316 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP Analytics Cloud: Planning
Exam Code: C_SACP_2316 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 60 Q&A's Shared By: elysia
Question 12

You are planning with two hierarchies that have different granularity. Your model contains no data. The

story has two pages: a parent planning page and a member planning page (see screenshot). In the Member Planning page you enter the following data:

Brazil 100

Chile 100

Peru 100

In the Parent Planning page you enter the following

data:

North America 10000

South America 30000

When you go back to the Member Planning page, what

will you see? Note: Note: There are 2 correct answers

to this question?

Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

South America 30300. Brazil 100. Chile 100. Peru 100

B.

North America 10000. US 5000. Canada 5000

C.

South America 30300. Brazil 101000. Chile 101000. Peru 10100

D.

North America 10000. US 0. Canada 0

Discussion
Question 13

When you enable currency translation for a planning model with an account dimension, which object is added to the model automatically? Note: There is 1 correct answer to this question

Options:

A.

Currency table

B.

Rate type property

C.

Currency property

D.

Currency dimension

Discussion
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream scoreā€¦. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Question 14

You have a new model type. Where can you create a public version? Note: There is 1 correct answer to this question

Options:

A.

From the data actions

B.

From stories

C.

From the data wrangling screen

D.

From the model

Discussion
Question 15

In the column header of your planning-enabled tableThere is an asterisk(*) displayed.

What does it mean?

Note: There is 1 correct answer to this question

Options:

A.

The data was locked

B.

The data was reversed

C.

The data was changed and published

D.

The data was changed but not published

Discussion