Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_SACP_2316 Exam Questions and Answers by akram

Page: 2 / 4

SAP C_SACP_2316 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP Analytics Cloud: Planning
Exam Code: C_SACP_2316 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 60 Q&A's Shared By: akram
Question 8

Which work files can you Access when you run a planning process? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question

Options:

A.

Workbook

B.

Analytic application

C.

URL link

D.

Dashboard

Discussion
Question 9

What are some of the characteristics of cell locking? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question

Options:

A.

Cell locks are defined in the model

B.

Cell locks are user-specific

C.

Cell locks are story-specific

D.

Cell locks are page-specific

Discussion
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Miley
Hey, I tried Cramkey Dumps for my IT certification exam. They are really awesome and helped me pass my exam with wonderful score.
Megan (not set)
That’s great!!! I’ll definitely give it a try. Thanks!!!
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Question 10

When you configure a planning area in a model, what can the planning area based on? Note: Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Data Access control

B.

Data locking

C.

Cell locking

D.

Input controls

Discussion
Question 11

You enter plan values by year and product group. You want to allocate these values to months and products in proportion to last year's actual data. What dimension do you add to the allocation process to achieve this? Note: There is 1 correct answer to this question

Options:

A.

Add a date as a reference dimension

B.

Add a product as a reference dimension

C.

Add a date as a source dimension

D.

Add a product as a source dimension

Discussion
Page: 2 / 4

C_SACP_2316