Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_TS452_2022 Exam Questions and Answers by fynn

Page: 6 / 7

SAP C_TS452_2022 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP S/4HANA Sourcing and Procurement
Exam Code: C_TS452_2022 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Application Associate Certification
Questions: 97 Q&A's Shared By: fynn
Question 24

What are some key features of the SAP Smart Business key performance

indicator (KPI) tiles used for purchasing analytics? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this

question.

Options:

A.

Insight to Action provides drilldown capabilities and appropr iate actions.

B.

When a tile is changed, the database is updated in real time.

C.

Smart controls such as smart filter and smart charts are available.

D.

Smart alert thresholds can be set to update the tile display at different intervals.

Discussion
Cecilia
Yes, I passed my certification exam using Cramkey Dumps.
Helena (not set)
Great. Yes they are really effective
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Question 25

In your project, you need to make sure that consignment purchase orders utilize a different number range than other purchase orders. What must you do?

Options:

A.

Customize a new document type,assign a new number range object, and assign the item category for consignment to this type

B.

Customize a new document category, assign a new number range object,and assiqn the item ^ cateqory for consignment only to this cateqory

C.

Customize a new document category, assign a new number range, and assign the item ^ category for consignment only to this category

D.

Customize a new document type, assign a new number range, and assign the item category ^ for consignment only to this type

Discussion
Question 26

In your company, you are posting an invoice with a cash discount amount using the posting gross method. What is the result of this in the system?

Options:

A.

The cash discount amount is credited to the stock or cost account.

B.

The cash discount amount is posted from a cash discount clearing account to the stock account or cost account.

C.

The cash discount amount is posted to a cash discount clearing account, which is cleared at ^ the time of payment.

D.

The cash discount amount is NOT considered; it is only posted to a cash discount account when the payment is made.

Discussion
Question 27

What needs to be confuted and assigned if pricing conditions in purchase coders should only be visible lo certain users?

Options:

A.

Field selection key for the activity category

B.

Field selection key tor the transaction

C.

User parameter EFB

D.

User paramete' EVO

Discussion
Page: 6 / 7

C_TS452_2022