Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_TS411_2021 Exam Questions and Answers by tyson

Page: 2 / 2

SAP C_TS411_2021 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP S/4HANA R&D Engineering
Exam Code: C_TS411_2021 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 80 Q&A's Shared By: tyson
Question 8

For which applications can you define formulas inside a Work Center?Note: There are 3 correct Answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Capacities

B.

HR assignment

C.

Scheduling

D.

Hierarchy

E.

Costing

Discussion
Question 9

When or why do you assign production resources and tools to an operation?

Options:

A.

To map the equipment of the Work Center with production resources and tools.

B.

To make additional production resources and tools available that do not belong to the equipment of the Work Center.

C.

To provide additional components which cannot be assigned to the BOM.

D.

To make them available for operation inspection only.

Discussion
Question 10

A procedure sets the value V2 for characteristic C2 when the value V1 is set for characteristic C1.How do you assign and define this procedure?Note: There are 3 correct Answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Procedure to characteristic C1 using the following syntax: $self.C2 = 'V2' if $self.C1 = 'V1' (not recommended)

B.

Procedure to characteristic C2 using the following syntax: $self.C1 = 'V1' if $self.C2 = 'V2' (not recommended)

C.

Procedure with the following syntax to the configuration profile: $self.C2 = 'V2' if $self.C1 = 'V1' (recommended)

D.

Procedure to the value V2 with the following syntax: $self.C1 = 'V1' (not recommended)

E.

Procedure to the value V1 with the following syntax: $self.C2 = 'V2' (not recommended)

Discussion
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Question 11

Which data base tables use the Product Master?

Options:

A.

Tables for Master Data Management.

B.

Tables only for Product Master.

C.

Tables only for Material Master.

D.

Tables for Product Master and Material Master.

Discussion
Page: 2 / 2

C_TS411_2021
PDF

$35  $99.99

C_TS411_2021 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

C_TS411_2021 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99