Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_C4H260_01 Exam Questions and Answers by leonora

Page: 2 / 3

SAP C_C4H260_01 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Technology Associate - SAP Marketing Cloud (2002) Implementation
Exam Code: C_C4H260_01 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Technology Associate
Questions: 89 Q&A's Shared By: leonora
Question 8

You want to import/export data to/from SAP Marketing Cloud. Which applications do you need to configure to use the standard APIs? Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Communication Categories and Limits

B.

Communication Arrangement

C.

Communication Users

D.

SAP Cloud Platform Extensions

E.

Communication Systems

Discussion
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Question 9

You want to register for an event where the e-mail address is required as an ID. A member of your family also wants to register using that same e-mail address. What do you need to configure to allow this to happen in SAP Marketing Cloud?

Options:

A.

Enhance the interaction contact entity by using the custom field and logic app.

B.

Create multiple origin of contact IDs with type: e-mail.

C.

Implement the enhancement option: revise interaction data before import.

D.

Make the origin of contact ID for e-mail shareable.

Discussion
Question 10

Your customer wants to integrate consumer master data from multiple source systems with differing data quality. What should you do to ensure that the most reliable data sources are given preference when the Best Record is built in SAP Marketing Cloud.

Options:

A.

Make sure the source system is sending the Validation Status attribute.

B.

Set up a communication medium for each source system.

C.

Load the more reliable data sources before other ones.

D.

Configure the priority for each origin of contact ID.

Discussion
Question 11

You have two groups of business users in your company. The first group focus on creating the segmentation models and target group. The second group focus on creating and modifying e-mails and e-mail templates. Each group should only be able to access their own apps. What tasks need to be performed to achieve this? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Maintain the catalog roles first and then create the business roles.

B.

Assign the relevant business catalogs to the created business roles.

C.

Create two business roles, one for each type of business user.

D.

Create two business catalogs, one for each type of business user.

Discussion
Page: 2 / 3

C_C4H260_01
PDF

$35  $99.99

C_C4H260_01 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

C_C4H260_01 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99