Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_TS452_2021 Exam Questions and Answers by ronald

Page: 2 / 2

SAP C_TS452_2021 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP S/4HANA Sourcing and Procurement
Exam Code: C_TS452_2021 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 80 Q&A's Shared By: ronald
Question 8

You post an invoice with invoice reduction. What can you observe in the system? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

The invoice is blocked for payment until the supplier confirms the credit memo receipt.

B.

A message is created that can be issued to the supplier as a notification of a credit memo posting.

C.

Two accounting documents are created: one for the invoice posting and one for the credit memo posting.

D.

Only one accounting document is created containing both the invoice and the credit memo postings.

Discussion
Question 9

Which of the following SAP Fiori apps must you use to set up the following Situation Handling use case: Quantity Deficit in Supplier's Delivery? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Manage Situation Types - Message Based

B.

Manage Teams and Responsibilities

C.

Monitor Situations

D.

Manage Situation Types

Discussion
Question 10

You are posting a goods receipt without a corresponding purchase order in the system. Which of the following are prerequisites for automatic generation of the purchase order at the time of goods receipt? Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

A central purchasing organization is assigned to the plant in Customizing.

B.

An account assignment category is specified for the goods receipt.

C.

Automatic purchase order generation is activated for the movement type in Customizing.

D.

A default purchase order type is specified for the goods receipt.

E.

A valid purchasing info record exists for the material and supplier combination.

Discussion
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Question 11

There are multiple company codes and plants in your SAP S/4HANA system. You have set the valuation area to plant level. How can you reduce the effort to configure account determination?

Options:

A.

You can use the valuation grouping code to group together plants assigned to company codes with the same chart of accounts.

B.

You can use the valuation grouping code to group together plants assigned to company codes with different charts of accounts.

C.

You can use the account grouping code to group together plants assigned to company codes with different charts of accounts.

D.

You can use the account grouping code to group together plants assigned to company codes with the same chart of accounts.

Discussion
Page: 2 / 2

C_TS452_2021
PDF

$35  $99.99

C_TS452_2021 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

C_TS452_2021 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99