Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_S4EWM_1909 Exam Questions and Answers by hughie

Page: 2 / 2

SAP C_S4EWM_1909 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - Extended Warehouse Management with SAP S/4HANA
Exam Code: C_S4EWM_1909 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 80 Q&A's Shared By: hughie
Question 8

To which of the following objects can you assign external process steps ? Note : There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Delivery item type

B.

Work Center

C.

Packaging specification

D.

Handling unit type

Discussion
Question 9

What do you use to control what is displayed on the mobile device? Note : There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Queue type

B.

Presentation profile

C.

Personalization profile

D.

User profile

Discussion
Question 10

Your customer wants to use the batch management in SAP Extended Warehouse Management [SAP EWM] . When do you have to create a batch during the inbound process ?

Options:

A.

Before the inbound delivery is created in SAP ERP

B.

Before the inbound delivery is created in SAP EWM

C.

Before the goods receipt is posted in SAP EWM

D.

Before the inbound delivery is distributed from SAP ERP TO SAP EWM

Discussion
Question 11

Which of the following are internal goods movement ? Note : There are 3 correct answers to this question .

Options:

A.

Direct putaway

B.

Replenishment

C.

Ad hoc movements

D.

Slotting

E.

Warehouse reorganization

Discussion
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Ayra
How these dumps are necessary for passing the certification exam?
Damian (not set)
They give you a competitive edge and help you prepare better.
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Page: 2 / 2

C_S4EWM_1909
PDF

$35  $99.99

C_S4EWM_1909 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

C_S4EWM_1909 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99