Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_TS413_2020 Exam Questions and Answers by emmanuel

Page: 2 / 3

SAP C_TS413_2020 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP S/4HANA Asset Management
Exam Code: C_TS413_2020 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 88 Q&A's Shared By: emmanuel
Question 8

Which scheduling parameters are used in a multiple-counter plan? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Scheduling period

B.

Factory calendar

C.

Start date

D.

Scheduling indicator

Discussion
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Question 9

Which statements are correct for standard processes in PM/PS costcontrol? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Budget can be assigned to a WBS element.

B.

Maintenance costs can be settled to a network operation.

C.

Maintenance order costs can be settled to a WBS element.

D.

Budget can be assigned to a maintenance plan.

Discussion
Question 10

Which of the following statements about SAP Asset Manager aretrue? Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

SAP Asset Manager can run on smart watches.

B.

SAP Asset Manager is available for Windows platform.

C.

SAP Asset Manager can be used offline.

D.

SAP Asset Manager can be used offline.

E.

SAP Asset Manager is available for SAP S/4HANA and SAPERP.

Discussion
Question 11

Which functionalities belong to the current portfolio of SAP Business Objects Business Intelligence? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

SAP Crystal Reports

B.

SAP QuickViewer

C.

Plant Maintenance Information Systems (PMIS)

D.

SAP Lumira

Discussion
Page: 2 / 3

C_TS413_2020
PDF

$35  $99.99

C_TS413_2020 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

C_TS413_2020 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99