Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_THR87_2211 Exam Questions and Answers by fatimah

Page: 2 / 2

SAP C_THR87_2211 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP SuccessFactors Variable Pay 2H/2022
Exam Code: C_THR87_2211 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 80 Q&A's Shared By: fatimah
Question 8

Your customer uses role-based permissions. The Variable Payadministrator imports the employee

history data file that contains the assignment history for all employees. What data is processed?

Options:

A.

Data for all employees when the option "Import file contains assignment history for all employees" is checked

B.

Data for employees who are in the administrator's dynamic group

C.

Data for employees who are in the administrator's target population

D.

Data for all employees when the option "Delete all existing records prior to importing new data" is checked

Discussion
Wyatt
Passed my exam… Thank you so much for your excellent Exam Dumps.
Arjun (not set)
That sounds really useful. I'll definitely check it out.
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Question 9

What is included in the Bonus Payout Details report? Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Total pay itemsfor each employee

B.

Bonus calculation for each employee

C.

Eligibility criteria for each employee

D.

Multiple rows of payout for each employee

E.

Payout guidelines for each employee

Discussion
Question 10

What report requires that worksheets have been launched before it will show results?

Options:

A.

Business goal performance

B.

Bonus payout

C.

Employee history gaps

D.

Employee history overlaps

Discussion
Question 11

Assume a starting point of “All employees are eligible” and all employees will appear on the worksheet regardless of employee history. Why would you use Manager Form Eligibility Rules?

Options:

A.

To include inactive users as part of the payoutcalculation

B.

To exclude employees who have given their notice from the Variable Pay form

C.

To exclude employees who have given their notice from the bonus payout calculation

D.

To include inactive users as part of the Variable Pay form

Discussion
Page: 2 / 2

C_THR87_2211
PDF

$35  $99.99

C_THR87_2211 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

C_THR87_2211 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99