Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_TS410_2022 Exam Questions and Answers by kobi

Page: 5 / 5

SAP C_TS410_2022 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - Business Process Integration with SAP S/4HANA
Exam Code: C_TS410_2022 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 80 Q&A's Shared By: kobi
Question 20

What planning tool prioritizes sales order forecasting and strategically plans inventory buffers?

Options:

A.

MRP simulation and resolution

B.

Demand-driven MRP (DDMRP)

C.

Constraint-based planning (PP/DS)

D.

Backorder processing (BOP)

Discussion
Question 21

You have created an equipment master record. What other master data record can be created automatically?

Options:

A.

Functional location

B.

Material

C.

Asset

D.

Maintenance BOM

Discussion
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Question 22

What general ledger accounts receive postings when performing the goods receipt? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question

Options:

A.

Vendor reconciliation account

B.

Tax Account

C.

Consumption account

D.

GR/IR account

Discussion
Question 23

Which controlling objects can be settled by a settlement rule in SAP S/4HANA? Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question

Options:

A.

Production order

B.

Maintenance order

C.

WBS element

D.

Sales order

E.

Profit center

Discussion