Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_TS410_2022 Exam Questions and Answers by amin

Page: 2 / 5

SAP C_TS410_2022 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - Business Process Integration with SAP S/4HANA
Exam Code: C_TS410_2022 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 80 Q&A's Shared By: amin
Question 8

Why might you create an equipment master record? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question

Options:

A.

To report the usage time of an object at a functional location

B.

To perform and record maintenance tasks for certain parts of your technical system for long- term evaluation

C.

To functionally represent the technical system structures at your company

D.

To collect and evaluate technical data for an object over a long period of time

Discussion
Question 9

Which organizational units do you create for Financial Accounting (FI) in SAP S/4HANA Finance? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question

Options:

A.

Operating concern

B.

Controlling area

C.

Segment

D.

Company code

Discussion
Question 10

Which object is created to report on market characteristics, such as customer, product, and region?

Options:

A.

Sales organization

B.

Profit center

C.

Profitability segment

D.

Segment

Discussion
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Question 11

What tasks are performed for external reporting purposes? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question

Options:

A.

Manage accounts receivables

B.

Calculate production vanances

C.

Create a profit and loss statement

D.

Create cost center plan/actual statements

Discussion
Page: 2 / 5

C_TS410_2022